Rules and Regulations
Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at Bass Lake at Yosemite! In order to provide a great camping experience, please observe the following Rules and Regulations:
Check-Out Time: 11:00am Check-In Time: RV and Tent sites: Noon / Cabins: 3:00pm
Campers may make reservations one year in advance.
- All sites are first come/first serve and specific sites may be reserved only by paying a ‘site lock fee’. No saving of sites without reserving through office.
LATE CHECK-OUT POLICY
- Late check-out may be available on a space available basis and must be pre-arranged at a cost of $10.00 per hour. Guests who remain after 1:00pm will be charged an additional night’s stay.
- Speed limit within the resort is 5 mph. For the safety of all and to keep dust at a minimum this rule is strictly enforced.
- All RV’s must be RVIA certified and are subject to management approval at their sole discretion.
- One habitable and two non-habitable vehicles are allowed per site and must be parked completely on the gravel within the site. Please do not park on the grass or along the roadways.
- Extra vehicles may be allowed on a space available basis at an additional fee of $5.00 per vehicle per night. All vehicles must be registered at the Front Desk upon arrival.
- Working on vehicles is prohibited.
- Anyone operating a motor vehicle must have a valid driver’s license.
- While golf carts are allowed. ATVs and UTVs are not permitted. Scooters, rollerblades, skateboards are permitted with parental supervision and use of proper safety equipment, including helmets on all riders.
- Non-aggressive pets are welcome and must be registered at the Front Desk upon arrival.
- Pets must be kept on a maximum 6-foot leash at all times and under the control of their owner.
- Pets may not be left outside unattended.
- Guests are responsible to “clean up” after their pet. All pet dropping must be properly disposed of in a trash receptacle or collection area.
- Guests should carry proof of pet’s current vaccinations.
- Pets are prohibited in resort buildings, including restrooms and pool area.
- Noisy, vicious or unruly pets are not allowed. Guests who are unable to control their pets must remove them from the premises, or the animal may be taken by local animal control authorities.
- The resort is not responsible for and will hold accountable pet owner for any injury or damage caused by pet(s). In addition, the owner of the pet that causes injury or damage to others is expected to resolve the issue directly with the injured party.
- A pet fee of $10 per night, per pet, will be charged to campers wanting to rent a cabin. Management reserves the right to charge credit card on file for any damages above normal wear and tear to the cabins. If campers rent cabins and do not report pets to office, they are subject to removal without refund and/or loss of membership privleges.
- Management is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged articles.
- Keep your valuables and bikes locked up.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Please keep your campsite tidy and litter-free.
- Quiet hours are 10:00pm to 8:00am.
- Parents are responsible for their children’s behavior and compliance with resort rules.
- Please be courteous to other guests around you and do not walk through other campsites.
- Loud, objectionable noise is not allowed at any time.
- Profanity, violence or inconsideration towards other guests and/or resort personnel will not be tolerated.
- Please report any issues with your site to the Front Desk.
- Sewer – all sewer connections must have an airtight seal as required by State & Federal law.
- Electric – plug your RV power cord in firmly with no space between the plug and the chosen receptacle. Turn on the appropriate power breaker after plug has been inserted. When departing, turn power breaker off before disconnecting your plug from the receptacle.
- Water – we recommend the use of a water pressure regulator.
- Water is a precious resource. Make sure all water connections are secure and free of leaks.
- The washing of RV’s or any vehicle is prohibited.
- Cable – connection is available on the back side of the pedestal. Common cable issues can be resolved by checking the following: 1. Verifying your antenna booster is off 2. Verifying the connection ends of your cable are in good condition 3. Connecting your cable snuggly, but not overtightened 4. Make sure you T.V. is set to cable, not air antenna. 5. Conducting a channel search on your TV.
- Refuse – please place your trash in the dumpsters provided throughout the resort. Please do not leave refuse out overnight or in any open container to avoid wildlife interaction.
- Fire Pits – propane fire pits are permitted; however, wood fires are strictly prohibited. Please inquire with California Department of Forestry for regulations and permit requirements.
- Please do not use portable grills on the picnic table.
- For the safety of others and the health of our trees, outdoor clotheslines are not permitted to be strung at your site.
- Each site is only allowed four adults per site. Additional charges apply for additional campers.
- All guests and visitors much be registered at the office and receive a vehicle tag that should be displayed at all times while in the resort.
- Firearms and fireworks are strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited in all buildings, cabins, and the swimming pool.
- Swimming pool – use the swimming pool at your own risk. There is no lifeguard on duty. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult when in the pool area. Swimming pool is for members only.
- Please do not disturb the natural vegetation of the property, including removing any trees or limbs.
- No refunds or credits will be given for early departures, including for any early departures or cancellations due to weather, fire, or other natural event.
- The resort is not responsible for any loss, damage, injury, or otherwise to any guests or personal property. Guests use all amenities at their own risk.